The Laws Of The Kingdom
(1) The Law Of Love – 1 Cor. 13:8 “Love never fails.” 1 Peter 4:8 “Love covers a multitude of sin.”
(2) The Law Of Reciprocity – Luke 6:38 “Give and it shall be given to you…” Genesis 12:3 In blessing you shall be blessed; in cursing you shall be cursed. Give smiles – get smiles. Give money – get money. Give people time – people will give you their time.
(3) The Law of Responsibility – Luke 12:48 “…And from everyone who has been given much shall be required and to whom they entrusted much, of him the will ask the more.” We have responsibility to use our gifts, talents, time, money and position to serve God and to serve others. We have the gospel and we have to get the gospel to the world.
(4) The Law of Use – See Matthew 25:14-30 In this parable the master said to his slave in verse 21 that he had done well and that “you were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things, enter into the joy of your master.” When you are faithful with a little, God will allow you more and you will be faithful with much. Verse 29 “For to everyone who has shall more be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.” Use your talents or lose them!
(5) The Law of Seed Time and Harvest Time – Genesis 8:22 “While the earth remains, seed time and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease.” What you plant will come up. We are constantly planting seeds, whether good or bad seeds, and we are constantly reaping from those seeds we have sown. Sow good seeds of love, time, money, help into others, give God something to work with and see the blessings of God spring up in your life.
(6) The Law of Sowing and Reaping – II Corinthians 9:6-11 Verse 6 “Now this I say, he who sows sparingly shall reap sparingly; and he who sows bountifully shall reap bountifully. (10) Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food, will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; (11) you will be enriched in everything for all liberality…” God loves a cheerful giver (verse 7). So you never donate, you never just give – you sow. Find good ground, a good ministry producing good fruit, and sow liberally and not only will others lives be enriched but God will enrich your life as well in joy, health, peace, love, money, good relationships and any area of need you have.
(7) The Law of Diligence – Our work habits and lifestyle effect us greatly. God blesses us with health, our minds, our education, giftings and talents. He gives – now we must use them to the fullest. Proverbs 10:4 “He who has a slack hand becomes poor, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.” Prov. 12:24 “The hand of the diligent will rule, but the lazy man will be put to forced labor.” Don’t say, “I’ll just work hard then and not be a tither and a giver.” You will miss the blessing of the giver. Don’t say, “I’ll just give and wait on God to return it back in multiplied form.” You will miss the blessing of the diligent worker. Do both, work hard, be a giver and enjoy the blessings of both.
(8) The Law of First Fruits – Ezekiel 44:30 “The best (or first) of all first fruits of any kind, and every sacrifice of any kind from all your sacrifices, shall be the priest’s; also you shall give the priest of your ground meal, to cause a blessing to rest on your house.” When you give to God the first of your increase you are saying to Him, “there is none above you Lord. You hold 1st place in my life.” You see it’s not about money – it’s about lordship; it’s about putting God first. When you give to God first, it takes the curse off and puts the blessing on all that remains and it will go further than the whole 100% would have gone. God gave his first born Son and took the curse off all mankind and put the blessing on those who receive Him.
(9) The Law of the Spirit of Life – versus – The Law of Sin and Death – Romans 8;1-2 “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk after the Spirit and not after the flesh (vs 2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death.” The Old Testament Law of Moses pointed the sin out to the people. The New Testament law of the Spirit points us to the grace of Jesus who takes away the sin of the world. Follow after Jesus – He is life eternal.
(10) The Law of Freedom – John 8:31-32, 36 Vs 31 “…If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; (32) and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.” (36) If therefore the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.” Jesus will make you free from sin and the penalty of sin which is death – and instead He will give you abundant life. He will set you free from anything that is holding you in bondage – a bad attitude, drugs, alcohol, anger, overeating, bitterness, sexual sins, debt, and any other thing that is keeping you from enjoying God’s best.
(11) The Law of Eternal Life – There is no law of eternal life; it is a gift! Ephes. 2:8 “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves , it is the gift of God; (9) not as a result of works, that no one should boast.”
You see we are not talking about the Old Testament law, we are talking about Kingdom laws, Kingdom principles with which to live for the blessings of God.
Jesus operated in the Kingdom of God laws. Jesus was a busy man. He was about His Father’s business. He was a giver-but He also was a worker. He worked all the way to the cross to give us the one thing we could not work for – eternal life.
Have you received? You don’t have to work your way to Heaven, you can’t. However you can receive what Jesus did for you, you can receive Him. Pray this – “I am a sinner I need a Savior. I receive what Jesus did on the cross for me when he died and washed my sins away by His blood. I receive You, Jesus, into my heart and life to be my Savior and the Lord, the Boss of my life. I receive eternal life right now. Heaven is now my Home, God is now my Father. Help me Holy Spirit to live a life pleasing to You. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Seed Time and Harvest – As you sow seed in to this ministry, we believe with you for a harvest in return to you for any need you have. We expect to see souls in heaven as we use your seed gift to reach all the world for Jesus.