The Holy Spirit In Your Life! The Spirit Says Come!
The Holy Spirit with believers in Jesus invites people to heaven. The Holy Spirit lets us know that we are sinners who need a Savior. The Holy Spirit points us to Jesus. The Holy Spirit lets us know we are separated from God Almighty because of our sins. The Holy Spirit brings us to a place in our lives that we repent of our sins and begin to serve God with our lives. The Holy Spirit empowers us to win in life. He empowers us to walk in victory over the devil and his attacks against us. TheHoly Spirit is our guide in life. The Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead; the same Spirit will raise our mortal bodies also to eternal life with the Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. Note: Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost are used interchangeably.
We are to be Born of the Spirit, Led by the Spirit, Anointed by the Spirit, Taught by the Spirit, Baptized in the Holy Spirit and fire, Filled with the Holy Spirit, Have fruit of the Spirit, Have gifts of the Spirit, Have boldness by the Holy Spirit to witness to others and see signs, wonders, and miracles, and salvations come through Jesus Christ.
Receiving Jesus and repenting of your sins and making Jesus the Lord of your life will bring salvation and change your lifestyle. Being baptized (filled to over filling) in or with the Holy Ghost will give you the power you need to be an overcomer, the power to be a witness to others about Jesus Christ, the power to defeat Satan and cast out demons, the anointing to heal the sick, and have signs, wonders, and miracles in your life and to those you meet and minister to.
Let’s see some things we need to know and understand about the Holy Spirit.
1. Be led by the Holy Spirit Romans 8:14 “For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.” Do what the Holy Ghost says to do, when to do it, how to do it, and with whom to do it with (if others are involved).
2. Don’t grieve the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:29-30. “Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. (30) Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.” It grieves the Holy Ghost when we get into division, dissension, outburst of anger, unforgiveness, and bitterness. See the following verses- (31) “Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. (32)And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”
3. Do not quench the Spirit. I Thessalonians 5:15-19 “See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. (16) Rejoice always; (17) pray without ceasing; (18) in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (19) Do not quench the Spirit;”.(20) do not despise prophetic utterances.” When we are thirsty and take big drink of thirst quenching cold water we put out our desire for a drink. Don’t ever put out your thirst for God.
4. God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24.
5. John 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.” Everywhere Jesus went He spoke life. We should be speaking life to those who are lost without the Savior Jesus Christ. We should speaking life to those who are sick and dying. Speak life to those who are sick, to those who have lost their hope, to those who are in financial mess. And watch God change curses and defeat to blessings.
6. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. When we receive Jesus the Holy Spirit moves into our bodies and makes His presence known. He is the Comforter. He is known as Paracletos in Greek-the One called alongside to help. He is our guide for life. I Corinthians 6:19 “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? (20) For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.” Honor God with your body and lifestyle.
7. The Spirit of God will flow out of us like a river with power and love. A river takes out dams, bridges, car, and homes. The Holy Ghost river coming from in you will take out sin, sickness, disease, and every assignment of the devil against you. John 7:37 “Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, ‘If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. (38) He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’” (39) But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive; for the Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.”
8. We have the fruits of the Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, (23) gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.(24) Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. (25) If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.”
9. We have the gifts of the Spirit. I Corinthians 12:8-10 “For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; (9) to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, (10) and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues.”
10. We can be baptized in the Holy Spirit. Luke 3:16 “John answered and said to them all, “As for me, I baptize you with water; but One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to untie the thong of His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” Acts 2:2-4 “And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. (3)And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them.(4) And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.”
11. The Holy Ghost comes upon you for power. At salvation the Holy Spirit comes to live in you. At the baptism of the Holy Ghost He comes upon you for power. Acts 1:5 and 8. (5) “for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.” (8) but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Also see Acts 8:12 and Acts 10:44-48 12. Be filled with the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 5:18
13. Be anointed with the Holy Ghost. Acts 10:38 “You know ofJesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.” We are to be like Jesus; He needed the anointing of the Holy Spirit and we do also.
14. The Holy Spirit will give us boldness to speak to those who oppose Jesus like the apostle Peter after he was baptized in the Holy Ghost. Peter was told to not speak in the name of Jesus. Acts 4:19-20, 5: 29 “But Peter and the apostles answered, ‘We must obey God rather than men.’”
15. Ask for the Holy Spirit to be given to you, to immerse you, for Jesus to baptize you in the Holy Spirit, to be filled and equipped to serve God to the fullest with His power. Luke 11:13 “If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”
16. The Holy Spirit is our Helper, Comforter, Teacher, and Guide. John 14:26, John 16:13-14. And He always points us to Jesus our Savior.
17. Jesus is the same today; He is the Baptizer in the Holy Ghost. Hebrews 13:8 “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
Receive Jesus as Savior and Lord for eternal life: Repent –change your heart, mind, and direction. He will give you eternal life. He will give you the power of the Holy Spirit to be the child of God the Father made you to be. Acts 2:38-39 “Peter said to them, ‘Repent and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (39) For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself.’” Pray: Lord God, I repent of my sins. I want to follow Jesus and His way of doing things. I ask for forgiveness of all my sins. I receive Jesus now as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for the gift of eternal life. I can now call God my Father. Jesus, baptize me in the Holy Spirit and fire. Fill me to overfilling and give me the power to be a good witness for you with my life. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen Now get water baptized, read the Bible daily, meet often with other believers, grow in Christ, tell others about Jesus and bring them into the kingdom of God. Read Romans 3:10, 3:23, 5:8-9, 6:23, 10:9-10, 13; John 3:16; Acts 1:8, Acts 2:38.
Cowboy Partner: We go as we are lead and empowered by the Holy Ghost to present Jesus at rodeos, bull ridings, ropings, barrel races, Cowboy Churches, and other places along the way. Our Cowboy partners send us with finances, prayers, and other helps. You can be a Cowboy partner and be a part of every soul we reach for Jesus. God will bless you as you bless others. He loves a cheerful giver. II Corinthians 9:7 “Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” Do as the Holy Spirit leads. We speak blessings on all of our Cowboy Partners as we thank God for you.
Service: What about your group? Is there anything that we can do for you? Let us know.
Your Cowboy Partner and Friend,
Ronnie Christian, Phil 4:19
The Holy Spirit In Your Life! The Spirit Says Come! — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>